CRAN release: 2023-06-21
- Fixed an issue where
xportr_type()would overwrite column labels, widths, and “sas.formats”
- Fixed messaging of
xportr_order()to give better visibility of the number of variables being reordered.
- Add new argument to
xportr_write()to allow users to specify how xpt validation checks are handled.
- Fixed bug where character_types were case sensitive. They are now case insensitive (#77).
xportr_type()to make type coercion more explicit.
xpt_validateupdated to accept iso8601 date formats. (#76)
- Added function
xportr_metadata()to explicitly set metadata at the start of a pipeline (#44)
- Metadata order columns are now coerced to numeric by default in
xportr_order()to prevent character sorting (#149)
- Message is shown on
xportr_*functions when the metadata being used has multiple variables with the same name in the same domain (#128)
- Fixed an issue with
DTMvariables with a format specified in the metadata (e.g. date9., datetime20.) were being converted to numeric, which will cause a 10 year difference when reading it back by
read_xpt(). SAS’s uniform start date is 1960 whereas Linux’s uniform start date is 1970 (#142).
- Fixed an issue with R’s pipe
|>that was causing functions to abort (#97)
>as illegal characters in variable and dataset labels (#98)
- Moved pkgdown site to bootswatch. Enabled search and linked slack icon (#122).
- Additional Deep Dive vignette showcasing functions and quality of life utilities for processing
- Get Started vignette spruced up. Messages are now displayed and link to Deep Dive vignette (#150)
- Increase test coverage to 100% (#82)
CRAN release: 2023-02-23
CRAN release: 2022-06-21
Beta release for xportr
- Added exported functions
devfolder found on GitHub Repostiory. Intention to move into packages after CRAN release.
- Fixed xportr_format() bug
- Using admiral ADSL dataset in examples